Friday, August 19, 2005

yer arse is mine :)

yeah i know i haven't added anything in a while. i suck.

i've wanted to say some things but i just haven't. so maybe i'll say some now :P

insurance school ended last weekend, so this weekend will finally be some type of BREAK! tho i do have to work saturday. oh well. whoop de do. next weekend is my b-day. then the next weekend i'm goign to Jekyll Island! hahahaa ok yea i've needed some more vacation. you know i've had to get up early every day since the end of july now? now a single day to sleep in? even taht friday i had a vacation day, i still had to get up early to goto barry's. and i'm so glad i did. that prompted me to goto those classes and stick to it. and those classes required me getting up at 6:30 a.m. :o

i heard on the radio today that 285 in atl is crazy, like, the whole peremiter is shut down for the weekend. Atlanta will be hella-bad to drive in this weekend. thank goodness i'm not driving through this weekend...

i talked to barry yesterday fer a lil bit. it's amazing how positive a person can be. he's not happy with the server i sold him, and he wants to return it, but, he doens't want to hurt my company, and he doesn't want it to look bad on me. he really is looking out for me.

hrm, how about this: i'm learning Dallas is a jackass. about a lil a year ago, ms trimm called me up and chewed me a new asshole for "controlling annie" when i've done nothing anything like the such. but now, that's what dallas is doing. he's gotta know where she's at, who she's talking to, what she talked about when she's talkin to ppl, she has to be home waitign on him when he gets off work, she's not supposed to talk to me more than like once a month... so for all it's considered, i am the devil to him. damn stright. i better be the biggest thing he fears. yesterday i started thinking about what i wish he'd say to me so i could beat the shit out of him :) i sooo want to do taht. even LFD at work said he's never met him, but he wants to do the same. it's funny. this is what i want dalls to know:

"I don't approve of what you're putting annie through, she doesn't deserve that, but if i EVER hear that you have struck her or hit her, you better belive your ass is mine. i don't care if i fight fairly either, i will do whatever it takes for you to never do that again. if that means you your face being smashed in, then so be it. if that means turning your ribcage into pulp, then so be it. if it means you'll have a deteachable head, then so be it. fists, baseball bat, vehicular homicide;

I DON'T CARE - YOUR ASS IS MINE."



:)

1 comment:

zyrobyte said...

I want a detatchable head. That would be sweet. Then I could juggle it around. ^_^