Wednesday, August 10, 2005

wow. so big of plans ahead of me. never before in my life have i had such a bright future ahead of me, and i feel like i've already accomplished quite a feat. i've got a house. taht's more than most can say. i've got a truck (no biggie) i've got a college education, and a stable job. if i stay where i'm at and never change, then, well, i'll be ok. but i want to be more than ok. i want more.

i went and saw my anut and uncle today at the lawn mower shop. i got her stuff installed, so now, i think i'm finally finished tending to those others that were waiting on me. this is finally a load off my shoulders.

ok, i'm gonna start my wish list - the shit i can't wait to have (and i'm pretty much planning to get damn near all of this, sooner or later):

nice truck (prob new diesel F-250 Supercrew, with chip) $50,000 + $10,000+ in mods
nice car (prob BMW 325 or such) $40,000 + $10,000 in mods
house paid off $100,000
niiiice bike(s) $10,000 plus $10,000 in mods - each :)
new computer - $8,500
projector - $2,500
big assin' TV - $8,000
stereo system in house - $5,000
small airplane - $100,000
pilot's license - i dunno, what, $5,000 ?
CDL license - not that much?
wife - priceless

so hrm yea, if i had all this... gah, i'd be on cloud 9 - and it'd only cost me about $359,000 :P nice. and for what kind of dreams i have, give me til... ah, i'll be modest. x-mas '07 :o cause yes, i plan to pull in a $150,000 yearly come next physical year. that is my goal, dream and passion. and damnit, if i can do it, then i'm going to do it. why the fuck not? g'nighty =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to have a goal. I'm glad you're going for something like that. It shows alot. Good luck on getting all of it.

Anonymous said...

gd, 8500 for a computer :O
btw, on the 100k 'small airplane'...
lol
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1968-Cessna-172-I-Skyhawk_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ63677QQitemZ4567452022QQrdZ1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1971-CESSNA-172L_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ63677QQitemZ4567796761QQrdZ1

2 nice 172 cessna's that will end under 40k :)

zyrobyte said...

Hey, I am pretty sure I can start paying my share of the rent finally. Just leave me a paper of everything I owe and Ill start planning out something to pay it off. Also let me know how much those checks I already wrote you are. Im pretty sure that you can deposite one this week and the other one in 2 weeks. I hate getting paid every 2 weeks..oh well.

So yea, just give me a "bill" of everything I owe you and Ill start paying you off. Yay. Now I wont have to worry about you kicking me out for not paying you rent and stuff.

Oh and when you do start making 6 figures, you still gonna be my suga daddy? :-p

Actually, within 2 years time, I hope to be in my own place. That way I can finally settle down get married and start a family. Ah, I know it may seem I want to do that at an early age, but i've already got 2 steps down towards taht. 1. stable job and future career. 2. Ive found the girl I want to marry.

Sorry for the long post. You never be home foo.