Saturday, August 13, 2005

*tears*

mom gave me another update on my uncle

uncle thomas is accepting the fact that he's dieing. he needed to get the water drained off of his stomach, but he said that it didn't matter, because he could feel his body shutting down... he did go, and then slept the rest of the day (the water getting drained off drains him of energy for a day or 2)

he also needs blood, but he can't get both water drained off and blood in the same day, so any day now he should be able to go back and get blood.

friday evening both his daughters were by his side... today i have to go see him :( it looks like any day now. when i read that mom said she can't stay together after seeing him, i felt down. when i heard dad can't keep it together after seeing his brother and best friend, i lost it. i'm losing it now as i type this :'(

this is a really really sad post, but i cannot do any better right now :( my air doesn't work, and thankfuly with 3x fans on me, it was 78° when i woke up (and 80 when i went to bed) so the air guy should be here today.

i gotto go now to class :( i'll update later g'bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honey I am so sorry I wish I could be there for u...if u do need me though u know my number and where I live my arms are wide open when ur ready I will always be here for u