Saturday, August 20, 2005

:'(

:'(

the end is near..

i was asked if i could be a pallbearer..

this is the least i can do...

i am sooo glad i saw him tonight.

i'm going home tommorrow..

uncle thomas is making peace with everyone - including family members who have been acting childish.

*tears* :(

i don't know what to do next. maybe i shall sleep :-
so far in my life,..... *tear* this is one of the strongest men i have ever met. i can only hope to have a heart half as big as his *tear*

g'nighty :'(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again I will say if u need me I am here

zyrobyte said...

You are just there for EVERYONE arent you? Oh and how can you be a virgin but not like small penis'? yes I saw your 100 list.

Anonymous said...

:o i didn't know i had that small of a penis :o

Anonymous said...

Nah Chris I am only there for ppl I care about n I am a virgin small penises look weird to me u asked me to leave u alone so do me a favor n do the same for me ok i wasnt talkin to u I was talkin to Jason

zyrobyte said...

Ok. good. consider yourself forgotten.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. :(