Tuesday, August 02, 2005

today was good.

i did a svc call at Abbey Hospice today... twas fun... Addy (yes, Addy works at Abbey...) said "i read your web thingy" i'm like "blog?" she's like "yea that's it. you have a filty mouth! but i bookmarked it. i check up on you every week or so you freak" hahahah that's pretty funny :) good thing i didn't write in here things like "dood - i went to abbey hospice today and they have this one chick, that she was driving me stright nuts..." :P hahaha cause that'd been pretty funny heh.

i heard from crystal today. i was wondering on the way home tonight if i overreacted. i prob did. i had just reached my breaking point. i have little idea where we are at. i hate change, i don't want to leave anybody, so i do'nt know what's happening. she doesn't want to lose me, i don't want to be alone - i just... dont know. it's not that you went to sleep after saying you wanted to see me - all you have to do is stay home and ppl will eventually show up wether you're home or not or wetehr i show up or not. i know i've wanted to see you before, and then i end up working late or something, and no, you don't go off on me, but you make sure i know taht you're not happy and taht you shouldn't be caring. if i went home, i wouldn't have wanted to work on the bike, do any yard work, play with the dog, do anything - cause then i'd been all sweaty and nasty, and then it'd be another hour before you see me - again effictivly ruining the whole day yet still. so no matter what, an evening would have been wasted. you may not have ignored me on purpose but it still happened, again at bad timing.

i went to see chuck (my heating & air guy) fixed his pc, not much wrong, but he said he was gonna check out my system to make sure it was running right, and hook me up with a digital thermostat. we talked about adding a bigger duct for the spare bedroom for when i host lan parties, to keep you guys cool. hell, me too - it'll keep that damn window closed, heh.

hrm... what else. oh yea, maybe on here i'll be able to keep track of the dog food: i have him $3 worth of food (a 22lb bag) that almost fills his food bucket - lets see how long it lasts him - i'm thinking a week or 2...

urm, i'ts almost midnight so i think i shall head to bed. if i was smart, i'd go visit my aunt before work tommorrow (8 a.m.) and get that shit hooked up for her, then see my parents that night (mommy's pc parts). so i dunno what i'll do, but i know i'll be busy :( g'nighty

1 comment:

zyrobyte said...

http://www.statcounter.com/

thats how i get the stats of people visiting my site