Sunday, August 21, 2005

interesting

i find out more ppl everday who view my blog. tis interesting. i'm growing about 1-2 ppl every few days too. and i'm creating quite a bit of drama too, i hear. again, still not chris level, but some none the less :P

all i know is i ain't done nothing to nobody, so if ya'll want to start some shit, bring it on. let's just see how imature you all can really be.

on one hand, one thing i want to do (to, 'end it all') is giving in to a crackhead, and i'll lose someone dear to me. on the other hand, i can't keep doing this. i dont know what to do. oh well, i'll figger it out one day.

3 comments:

zyrobyte said...

The amount of drama my blog has seen isnt all that glorious. It creates a lot of stress. And once the drama has died down, so will your visitors. Its a workout just to get people to read your blog.

Anonymous said...

I read your blog even when there's no drama going on :) (not like I knew there was drama going on anyway.....) tee hee

Melanie said...

I always read your blog now too! Speaking of that, I'll add it to my links on my blog... because when I visit your blog, I always have to go to Chris' first to get to yours, hehe.