Sunday, February 18, 2007

to do today:

study. that i want to be my #1 goal for today. i haven't looked at my study guide in 2-3 weeks. i've got 6 days to pass the test if i am to "stay on track" (yes, yes, i was supposed to finish the class like 2 weeks ago to stay on track, but my next goal was to pass the class by next saturday)

if i don't study i want to work out a good bit. after i get this class behind me i plan to work out like daily hardcore for summer. right now i'm not working out as an excuse to study (so instead i'm doing nothing)

i also want to clean up some more around here. my room's still not the best, but my whole house is rather on the cleaner side. i think i will jump on the dishes here shortly. oh i did clean the shower this morning - it was naaasy (some things you don't realize how dirty they are until you start cleaning them...)

i need to go grocery shopping. i'm almost out of lunch food, i've not really got much for supper other than cereal, and the dog is out of food. oh yeah i'm running out of body wash and toothpaste. those might be important too :P

i was thinking of calling up my buddy Corey Dial and see what he was up to - but i think i may wait until another weekend. i've got these other tasks of higher priority to take care of first. maybe next weekend? we'll see.

No comments: