Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Movie Night!

before i forget and it's friday....

Movie night at my house friday night. whoever wants to come is invited.

i'll have to keep ya'll up to date of if this is set in stone or not - i may be out of town again this weekend, or maybe not. i should know by tonight or tomorrow if friday is on or not for movie night.

so far, it should be me, chris, i presume melanie, i think jr said he's game, i'm sure brad's not doing anything, and amy said she's gotta work :( but if there's anybody else then lemme know :)

also comment with what movie or movie type we should see - jr's suggestion was "some new movie, not an old one" - but i dun care. hell my suggestion is "fear and loathing in las vegas".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the hell.
How do you know I'm not doing anything.
Oh, right. I have no life.

Yeah.