Sunday, February 18, 2007

Parta at Jason's house!!!

WOOoooWWOOooo!

Another movie and "jason get sloppy fall down drunk and find single white attractive female to bang" party! well more like the first of it's kind party at jason's, but you still get the idea :P and - it's super doubtful that'd even really happen anyways ;P

Who? anyone who doesn't hate me
What? Movie
When? Friday AND Saturday night!
Where? my house - leave me one if you don't know where i stays
Why? why not?!

as for the movie, i need more input. i'm going to try to download the Reno 911! the movie (and all the episodes) but i still want input of what to watch.

so far this is who will or might be coming:
Jason (fri and sat)
Brad (fri and sat)
Chris (fri maybe sat)
Melanie (fri maybe sat)
Jr (?)
Amy B (working - no to both) :(
Amy M (?)
Annie (fri and prob sat)
Kelly (?)
i'm going to invite Sarah and Chris, a random Krista (nope, can't make it), and some other random people. maybe at least 1/4th of the above will actually show up :P


ok folks i posted this on a sunday night. friday and sat night. leave a msg on which day(s) you're coming :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welp.. due to the fact that I work only weekends... I will be working those days. So... I will be unable to make it. Especially since next weekend is the last weekend I'll be working before I take 2 weekends off. Sorry I miss all the fun. :(

zyrobyte said...

My brother Matt and his girlfriend might show up too. So in any case, you should have a few more people than last time :)