Thursday, February 15, 2007

movie night.... tomorrow =-0

Turistas is 100% downloaded and Primer is 35% downloaded (chris is primer that weird movie i saw at your place where they build a time machine and stuff?)

well jr has already seen Turistas but he may not be coming. my other idea was Talladega Nights (i'm queuing this movie up as we speak)

again, head count? invite anyone? and yes i will be here this weekend :P i'm not going back to texas with brad (at least not this weekend..) lol i only know of 3 coming. i assume 4. possibly 5.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Primer is a totally different movie. I know you will fall asleep in that one, because I think I did also. LOL


And I can't log in for some odd reason while Im at work...hence the other identity.

Anonymous said...

oh wait...i'm wrong...the movie I was thinking about is Prime. lol

Jason said...

so uhhh.... is primer that weird time travel movie then? (it's at 60.9% downloaded as of 2/16/07 8:20 a.m.)

Anonymous said...

i honestly cant remember the name of that movie, but my guess is it is the same movie

Ill bring my collection of burned movies over as well...surely we can find something that everyone wants to watch between both our collections..heh