Monday, March 05, 2007

dream i had

it just came to me just now and i'm trying to remember it...

i think mom thought dad was cheating on her, so his bed (for some reason he had his own room) she went to upstairs and took a sawzaw and cut the flooring out from around it (trying to make it drop through the floor) - i think she "saw this on tv - but the movie star who did this caused $15,000 in damages" - but the floor never fell thought but i think she was gonna let him crawl into bed and then fall - unless she was wrong then she'd tell him that the flooring was cut.

hah i have no clue where this dream came from. but i do remember also i was in the living room and i was like.. visiting... like i had my rc car, my cordless phones, my suitcase... oh i had some potted plants (the ones in my kitchen) (oh wait.. this part of my dream was at my house...) i remember some fat chick with a thong on bent over in front of me... *shivers*

hahahah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Without the wind.. it would've been hot. But the wind made it chilly.. and since I get cold so easily.. I took the jacket with me because I knew I was going to get cold. We were out there for like... 30 minutes before he said.. "Yeah, I'm getting a little cold now" :)

--Me said...

That is wicked.

I dreamt that they painted passing zones on the Tail of the Dragon. Greatest dream ever.