Tuesday, March 06, 2007

another dream

all i remember is crystal calling me to talk - and i can't remember if i turned asshole or stayed nice... lol. i think i started out nice but then i can't remember if i started poking fun or what. oh well.

oh! another dream - i was at some table or something with alot of model type girls. one of them said something did something somehow or another half rubbed me on the shoulder and commented on how weak i was. i replied back that i wasn't and to feel again. another girl rubbed me on the arm (when i was flexing) and then about melted to me. she pulled up my sleeve and i had like uber massive arms (like they wouldn't even fit in my shirt size huge arms) and yeah. that was about it. lol. nice dream :)

gah. one more just came back to me. lets see in my dream my parents had lost the cover to their pop up tent thingy that you find at like car shows and stuff - that ez-up tent. well when we went to some camp (maybe a 4-h camp - but in the wild west?) i was behind the rustic movie theater playing in the creek that had flooded some old building... and found an identical carrying bag that they had lost (and i even verified that the owner label was different) but i do remember it was blue (like their's was). umm there was more to this dream but i can't remember.

you know... i don't remember dreaming in forever - but lately i have been. have i been getting more sleep maybe? i've been going to be like 11ish most every night - but i've been getting up at like 7 instead of 8:20 most every morning.... hrmm. oh well.

No comments: