Wednesday, August 01, 2007

long time no post

so. hmm. the boss is not pleading with me. "tell me what it'll take to stay".

let's break it down this way, straight out.

i make $30k a year. actually, he's been paying me $32.6k for the past few months. i was offered $42k to leave, with $55k to be expected within a year. i was offered $38k to stay. i gave him my notice.

the only guy worth a shit that i interviewed said "$50k plus full benefits" (btw i get no benefits). joe just laughed at the notion. now he sees how screwed he currently is.

how. i'm sure i can ask for my $42k to stay. but i'm thinking i don't want to... even if he offered $50-55k - that'd be hella hard to turn down, but, yeah - i dont see how pcad can support me. plus, at that point, i'll be making nearly DOUBLE the next highest person (well, minus joe). and that's wrong. Jr needs to be at like $38k anyways, and i should be at $45k. but me and him are both at $30k. yeah, i dont see much changing...

No comments: