Monday, August 27, 2007

happy birthday to me :)

damn what great friends i have :) today has been SUCH a good day :) i honestly can't say i haven't been wished a happy birthday by so many people.

lets see if i can name the short list:
Amy B
Lindsay
Chris
Annie
Kimberly
aunt Margaret
Trey
Terri
Darrell
Jr
AJ
Kate
Amy E
everyone at work (bday party and cake for me!) :P
mom
Michelle
Amber
Angel
Karen
an early one from Jessica.

hmmm... did i leave anyone out?

anyways. it's crazy how many ppl remembered me today :D so i had johnny's pizza for supper today. service kinda sucked. like, pretty badly. but the food was good :) afterwards i picked up a 12pack of Bud Light and had a few with amy e while watching the falcons win hehe. and now i'm home.

oh yeah i bought my r72 filter for my camera today. UPS says it should be here Wednesday afternoon :) i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait! AND today was payday and that was uber badass! i pretty much got a 3 week paycheck for 2 weeks of work (that was my raise!) so now i can start to knock down that damn credit card!

anyways! i'm off to bed. thanks everyone :) g'nighty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh. I like that you had to differentiate between the 2 Amy's. I'm glad you had a good birthday!

Melanie said...

I woulda told you happy birthday if I knew it was your birthday!!! sooo um happy late b-day!!

Anonymous said...

And the best part of all, you are leaving after a 4-day work week for 4 days at the b-e-a-c-h!! LOL :)