Sunday, August 05, 2007

i'm outta there!

well - i got my check for the last 2 weeks. my last week check and this weekend will be deposited 2 fridays from now, as well as my vacation better too. when i asked "so, i guess since i didn't take my vacation you're going to make me lose it?" and he replied "i dont know what i'm prepared to do about that yet..".

i better get paid, bitch.

this morning he walks by and asks what i was working on.
"my mileage" i replied.
"how far back are you going?"
"well, i'm starting in july '07 and working my way back."
"gee, how far back should i pay? when was the last check i wrote you? i guess i'll have to look it up and see..."
"i last got paid may of '06"
"i'm not paying all 14 months. everyone else can do it in a timely fashion so could you."
"so how far back should i go then?"
"i don't know. let me think about it, i'll let you know..."

at this point i got infuriated. i told everyone in the back if he stiffs me out of all but july, i'm telling him to shove july up his ass and to give my my damn check, cause my ass is out of here. fuck this.

he did come back and say "i'll pay back to january. i've already paid 40% taxes on the income from last year."

i replied that i guess that would work. god i let myself get pushed around so easily. but damnit, i'm getting paid for my vacation time that i didn't take. i should get my first AIM paycheck the 20th, and my last PCAD paycheck the 17th - that should be a nice weekend :)

anyways. i gotta finish my mileage now. i'm 2/3's done. but i'm hungry. and i think i'm going to go visit Rica. peace.

No comments: