Wednesday, November 28, 2007

ok

my last post was too depressing...

all evening I've browsed vw tuning stores, youtube videos, auto trader and craigs list. what I've come up with is

  1. i can get some nice performance after market suspension for my passat for not that much more than stock.
  2. i really want to chip my engine and tranny
  3. i really need to fix my vacuum leak on the passat
  4. i really want to get a project car (cheap, that i can work on)
  5. i really should get dad's truck(s) - the 78 and/or '01 to 'project' on.
  6. i thought i wanted the W8 Passat, now i'm thinking not
  7. the W8 Passat with a cat-back sounds niiiiice
  8. you can find cheap cars and trucks (like $400-1000) that don't need much work
  9. i need to payoff my credit card so i can do some of the above :(


my baby's coming to see me tomorrow! i got my propane tank - maybe I'll grill up something yummy and let her make some mac and cheese hehe :) i fucking feel like royalty when she comes over - there's actually someone out there for me that a) not only wants to come see me, and will do so willingly, but also b) is willing to drive at least 45 mins to do so! no begging required! i - i - i ju - i just don't know how to act sometimes.

i had tacos for lunch today. authentic Mexican made tacos. yup, on job site today the food truck pulled up, fried up some chop steak, and sold tacos out of the back :) hehe. good stuff.

No comments: