Sunday, October 28, 2007

woowoo

last weekend, Michelle and brad set me up with Michelle's cousin. it all went pretty well.

Tuesday i went to see Brittany, just had dinner and hung out. her mom was friends but her dad seemed.... odd.

yesterday, i went to see her again - she had already eaten so we ended up watching The Game Plan then hung out at her house afterwards. this time both her parents were in really good mood. maybe cause the bulldogs were winning over Florida? :P

this Tuesday I'm going to see her again, and I'm going to meet some of her friends at Bahama Breeze. who knows what else will happen. eventually we're going ice skating lol.

I'm already making plans for November 17th. it shall be fun :)

i cleaned the living room, i still need to finish hooking my stereo and stuff back up. everyone shall be supprised come Friday at the cleanliness and changes hehe

g'night folks. :D

No comments: