Wednesday, October 10, 2007

wednesday

Your Old Inkjet Printer Could Aid Burn Victims

well i can walk again pretty well. still hobbling pretty bad. but my foot's less sore, and my knee's beginning to lessen in swelling. i washed my wounds last night but didn't have time this morning. tonight as i pulled them off they were a BITCH! i'm prob going to have a pretty bad scar - otherwise it looks like it miiight be trying to heal - but wounds under bandages always look bad :( but it doesn't look as bad as it could, i guess.

Mom and Dad: if ya'll read this, and my earlier posts, don't panic. Dr Park thinks i should be fine, and i'm just goign to have some scars to remind me to no do this again. I seem to only learn the hard way, and yes, i plan to get more and new protective gear. no, i don't plan to stop riding, but this was a huge dose of reality. i haven't called home and told ya'll because i think ya'll will worry too much. let me do the worrying, and when it's almost healed i'll share my pain with ya'll. until then, i'm taking care of the wounds, taking antibiotics and ibuprofen, and getting lots of sleep (and staying out of trouble!)

No comments: