Sunday, January 01, 2006

what i did get for xmas

what i did get for xmas on my list (or close enuf):
  • Socks. (i'm going to throw out all the crappy ones i have get down to 1 or 2 types of socks. no more mismatched pairs =-o) and omg i HATE these socks...
  • The dog wants a doghouse =-o
  • Air Compressor
  • Stainless Steel Toaster
  • 5x10 Trailor
  • new shifter knob fer my truck - this aluminum one is a POS


what i didn't get for xmas (and i'll have to buy on my own):
so yeah. the trailor we gotta fixup (dad found somewhere) the air compressor needs a cover on it (work was throwing it away) the gear shifter knob was the car i bought =-0 I GOT LIKE 30 PAIRS OF SOCKS :) :) :) i bought the toaster and the doghouse was my uncle's that dad brought over - so tho it looks like i was given expensive presents, in actualality, nobody really came out of pocket for me - which i like. if a new air compressor, and new trailor, and new etc etc was under the xmas tree then i'd felt pretty much like a moocher or leacher. hrm. so i'm glad these things are 2nd hand.

oh yeah - i did get a candle holder for the fireplace, some more candles, a soft throw/blanket, xmas ornament, some kitchen rags and potholders, set of sheets and blanket for my bed and... someting else... hmmm... some fruit :) heehe again - not big - but perfect :) i don't think i could have asked for a better christmas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well duh, and some great ormanents it'll take you all year to make! Ha, ha. Made your stepping stone yet? I want to see the photos of the effort :p