Sunday, April 06, 2008

Saw

saw I. well, there was no "1" so i guess it was just "saw". so i finally watched it. confusing. i liked saw II and saw III better. maybe i'll watch saw IV soon. we'll see.

my pc is uberly pissing me off. i'm about to update my video drivers to an older version (it keeps garbling the screen).

i installed the shelf for the projector. the ceiling fan just barely is in the way by maybe 1/4". oh well. barely noticeable. however, running the cables will prove to be a hassle. i'll need to buy/borrow a realllly long drill bit to accomplish the task. crap this is going to be hard with the width of the monitor cable...

tonight's goal is to gather everything i need to do my taxes this week. we'll see if it's Christmas, in April :)

i want to eat cereal, but i think my milk's spoiled. bastard. however, i am eating cranberry sauce out of the can, with a spoon. it's good. hamburgers later.

after i do my taxes i'd like to start working ont he black bike. and sell both of them.

i had the same thought this morning about my blog as i did months ago. everything's going good in my life, and there's no drama, so there's little to talk about. hehe

No comments: